Friday, February 10, 2012

Click on the image to see it larger.

I'm going to guess that some of the names listed here were in the 1927 class photo from Bloomfield, Stoddard, Missouri posted a few days ago.

I'm going type up the names here in case someone is looking for this information.

Class of 1929
Bloomfield High School
Class of Nineteen Hundred Twenty Nine
Commencement Exercises
Friday evening, May tenth
at eight o'clock
High School Auditorium

Class Roll: Darrol J. Aslin
Dovie Baker
Norman Poe Bennett
Ruby Bess
James R. Brannock
Cletis J. Capps
Nelson C. Chasteen
Russel Chasteen
Bessie M. Chiles
Opal Coyler
Alvin Milton Corbin
Howard Davis
Vernon L. Day
Idamae Eaker
James Carlton Eaton
Virgie M. Edwards
William Adam Ford
Lilian Foster
Ray J. French
Gail Harris
Geneva Williams Harris
Fred Hearn
Merrell T. Hobbs
Lena Joyce Howard
Sylvia M. Huggins
Lester E. Jones
William Charles Larsen
Elizabeth Marvel
Mary Kathleen Maupin
Dorothy Marie McLard
Norma Irene Miller
Elvis A. Mooney
Melton C. Patterson
Ruth E. Smith
Willena Evelyn Sorrell
Ancil L. Street
Naomi Elizabeth Trotter
Mildred Jewell Unger

Class Flower: Red Rose
Class Colors: Scarlet and Silver
Class Motto: Tonight we launch, where shall we anchor?

2 comments:

Madeleine Donovan said...

I have been researching my Brannock family heritage and came across your blog (which I love the layout by the way), and see that you have a class photo from Bloomfield, MO taken in 1927. I was wondering if you would send me a copy of it and the card that shows the class members too? James R. Brannock is my second great grand uncle.:James Reed Brannock.
Sincerely,

Madeleine Donovan

Madeleine Donovan said...

I added this so that you could have access to my email address.
Sincerely,

Madeleine Donovan